- ...that FujiBots are based upon Japanese sumo wrestling participants?
- ...that Slim and Shady bots are a direct reference to the hip hop rap artist, Eminem?
- ...that Death Blossom is an omage to the movie The Last Starfighter in which the "Death Blossom" was a move in which the starship used all of it's energy reserves in order to fire in almost every direction?
- ...that the origin of the Assassin's dagger is a Japanese kunai knife?
- ...that Wascot is being aloof towards Bullseye?
- July 10, 2012 - Our fellow editors have decided that the main page required a few rules to be tweaked around, even just a little bit, so we can put our finger on it and say, the rules have changed! Don't forget to leave your own poll suggestion so we can put it on next time!
- July 3, 2012 - The rules have changed! Uber has officially released rule changes update 13. Unique highlights are a new Pro added to the crew, Artemis! Several other changes include multiple bug fixes and balance changing, alongside a new Pro rotation.
- June 28, 2012 - Rule changes update 13 has been delayed till next week due to development decisions. Uber has announced that they would like to ensure everything released as intended. We wouldn't want gremlins crawling all over our rule changes, would we?
is a Striker
added in the 24th Rule Change. She is a Japanese clone from a separate league, fights like a roller-derby Blocker, and favors horizontal mobility (speed) over the vertical mobility employed by the Assault
Her attacks favor aiming around corners or at tightly-clustered groups of bots or Pros, as her rockets deal significant splash damage, and her Bearing Hates and Derby Disku attacks ricochet off of map surfaces and enemies.
Megabeth has 900 base health and has the same basic attributes (like speed, jump height, grapple damage, etc.) as other Strikers. Read more »
MNC Wiki are recruiting for new, strong and deadly Pros to assist in creating the ultimate Monday Night Combat series wiki. Below are various ways you can contribute to the MNC Wiki: